Revamped Genesis GV80 and first coupe sibling unveiled
简介Hyundai Motor Group on Tuesday unveiled the updates to its high-end brand Genesis’ sport utility veh ...
Hyundai Motor Group on Tuesday unveiled the updates to its high-end brand Genesis’ sport utility vehicles, the GV80 and GV80 Coupe, in Korea.
“Our latest design masterpieces -- the new GV80 and GV80 coupe -- will play a key role in further establishing Genesis as a truly original Korean luxury brand,” said Graeme Russell, Genesis chief brand officer, during a press conference in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province.
“Building upon our foundation here in Korea, our global momentum is growing stronger. In only eight years, we have launched a complete lineup of sedans and SUVs and established a presence in 17 markets around the world, with nearly 60 Genesis experience spaces across all regions,” he added.
The brand’s first flagship SUV GV80 has been given a facelift after three years and nine months, with upgrades to its design and convenience features, according to Ahn Se-jin, director of the Genesis Project 2.
The car’s double-meshed radiator grille, which was added to the Genesis’ signature crest grille, boasts a more elegant image compared to the previous model. The headlamp adopted a cutting-edge Micro Lens Array technology, which was used in the G90 sedan.
Presenting simplicity in the driver’s seat, the car has a 27-inch OLED wide display that combines the cluster and dashboard for the first time. Instead of using physical buttons, the models' Audio, Video, Navigation or AVN keyboard and controller panel both adopted touchscreen controls.
In response to customer feedback, the GV80 allows for separate air conditioning controls for the first, second and third rows. It also reduces road noise during driving by using 22-inch sound absorbing tires.
LS Materials, a South Korean energy storage device manufacturer, said on Tuesday the firm will furth ...
The Mayplace Hotel, situated in the heart of Seoul in Jongno-gu, has announced a special promotional ...
Gangnam Intermodal Transit Center is more than just an underground transportation station that will ...
- Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
- Yoon vows to move up completion of GTX commuter rail networks
- N. Korea steps up criticism against military cooperation among S. Korea. US, Japan
- Jungkook on top: BTS singer racks up more landmark feats with 'Golden'
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- Nationwide reports spark escalating public fears of bedbugs
Hyundai Elevator, Erbud team up to rebuild Ukraine
Yoon vows to move up completion of GTX commuter rail networks
BAT design chief stresses responsible design
Seoul shares open higher on stock short selling ban
China’s AliExpress eyes expansion in Korea
Le Sserafim lands on UK, US charts with 'Perfect Night'
- Benois de la Danse winner Kang Mi
- '코로나 봉쇄' 북한, 국경 열었다…3년8개월 만에 외국인 입국
- NK slams Yoon's warning against Pyongyang
- Major Korean firms fare worse than US counterparts in H1
- [Today’s K
- [Herald Review] ‘Cobweb,’ a fresh, new wind in the Korean box office
- S. Korea to step up quarantine efforts against animal diseases
- N. Korea scheduled to hold key parliamentary meeting following Kim
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- SK Earthon starts first independent oil production in South China Sea
- Samsung sets up control tower for new growth drivers
- Female Nexon employee berates 'misandrist gesture' in MapleStory video
- [Hello Indonesia] Hyundai Motor vows to steer Indonesia's transition to EVs
- Gangnam teen investigated for assaulting deliveryman with golf club
- Two dead in Gyeongju construction site collapse
- 홍준표, 하태경 종로 출마 선언에…"주사파 출신이 갈 곳 아니다"
- [Bills in Focus] Windfall tax on banks and urban infra refurbishment
- [Herald Interview] Nam Woo
- 러 매체 “北 위성에 러시아 도움, 근거 없다…포탄 지원설도 마찬가지”
- Trailblazer, Trax drive up GM Korea’s exports
- 'Batter Up': YG rookie Babymonster to debut as six
- [Herald Review] Korean and Welsh dance companies share creativity in 'Wales Connection'
- American investigated for ‘teeth grinding’ graffiti across Yongsan
- Posco to start search for new chief
- Korean banks at risk of W3tr in losses in HK
- Yoon replaces spy agency leadership
- Samsung's Harman acquires audio platform Roon
- TBS appeals to Seoul to hold off on slashing support
- 1 in 8 commercial flights exposed to pathogens: KDCA
- KIPO chief strengthens IP alliances with Middle Eastern counterparts