[Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour
简介Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the gro ...
Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the group’s third tour, “Neo City - The Unity.”
Most in attendance were Korean fans carrying banners with the name of their favorite member on them. As the house lights went down to signal the start of the show, the fans' lights illuminated the venue in neon hues.
NCT 127 ascended to the stage decked out in all white. The band stood silently, taking in acclamations from the thousands of fans that filled every seat in the dome.
The K-pop boy band kicked off the show with “Punch,” the lead track from its repackaged second LP, which the group scarcely performs on stage. That was followed by “Superhuman,” which fans had requested them to perform when the group was gathering ideas for the set list of its third tour.
NCT 127 demonstrated what the standard of K-pop performance is through the group's neatly aligned, yet powerful choreography.
The concert employed fancy lighting effects and a center stage that lifted in a unique figure to transform the venue into what seemed to be a futuristic city.
“We were inspired by the movie ‘The Matrix’ when planning for this tour. That’s why we also included performances of ‘Superhuman’ and ‘Punch,'” the group's leader Taeyong explained during the show.
“We want you to enjoy the concert by singing along, dancing and shouting out loud. Tonight, this dome has to be the hottest place in South Korea,” said bandmate Yuta.
With the rise of generative artificial intelligence like ChatGPT, regulators across the world have s ...
TEL AVIV, Israel/GAZA -- US President Joe Biden will make a high stakes visit to Israel on Wednesday ...
The ruling People Power Party plans to appoint the leader of its innovation committee set to be laun ...
Cheong Wa Dae to open for winter night stroll event
Biden to visit Israel as war in Gaza sparks humanitarian crisis
S. Korea, US, Japan stage trilateral maritime interdiction drills for 1st time in 7 years
안철수 측 "심장이상? 허위" 장성철 "安 쓰러져 심폐소생술"
Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy
- Voter interest reaches all
- S. Korean ambassador says stronger Russia
- Ive kicks off first world tour, 'Show What I Have'
- Seoul prepares for first major military parade in ten years
- Hyundai’s decadeslong support for archery pays off at Asian Games
- [Herald Interview] S&P economist tells Korea to brace for worst
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- Voter interest reaches all
- Yoon appoints new defense, culture ministers without parliamentary confirmation
- Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
- S. Korea has 'no urgency' to cut key lending rate soon: IMF director
- 야당, 김행 사퇴에 “사필귀정…사법적 판단 받아야”
- Conflict between Fifty Fifty and agency Attrakt continues to escalate
- Samsung owns largest No. of Israeli subsidiaries among S. Korean conglomerates: report
- [Exclusive] 'Game of Thrones' publisher inks deal for Korean books for first time
- 기세 올린 이재명 체제…이번엔 한동훈 겨냥 공세 집중
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- Korean economy expected to grow by 2.1% in 2024: Hana Institute
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights
- Igis launches $100m secondary fund for overseas investment
- Le Sserafim becomes house ambassadors for Louis Vuitton
- 혼전임신 직원에 "애비없는 애"…갑질 서기관 감싼 복지부 논란
- N. Korea sent more than 1,000 containers of military equipment, munitions to Russia: White House
- KT & G to build new tobacco plant in Kazakhstan
- [Photo News] 2023 Sea Art Festival returns to Busan's Ilgwang Beach
- Le Sserafim to release first English single 'Perfect Night'
- [Herald Interview] Dyson engineer stresses potential of Korean hair care market
- S Korea, UAE agree to increase bilateral flight ceiling to 21 per week
- 28th BIFF comes to an end
- 尹지지율 긍정 33%·부정 58%…"명절 기간 물가 등 경제난 체감"