KCON Saudi Arabia 2023 attracts 23,000 K
简介KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Ara ...
KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Arabia on Friday and Saturday, according to organizer CJ ENM on Sunday.
Around 3.5 million more from around 171 countries enjoyed a live stream of the concert.
Under the theme “Be A KCONer,” KCON offered diverse Korean cultural content such as talk shows with K-pop artists and K-pop performances.
Many Korean brands from the food and beverage, cosmetic and lifestyle sectors opened up booths to promote their products.
A K-Food zone in which Korean snacks such as tteokbokki, dalgona, and chicken were sold, was the most popular area for local visitors among the booths provided.
When the K-pop show began, Boulevard Riyadh City was filled with the sound of people singing along to Korean songs.
Local K-pop fans held up posters expressing their love for their favorite K-pop groups.
Everglow, Highlight, Hyolyn, Kard, Riize, Super Junior D&E (Donghae and Eunhyuk), 8Turn, Dreamcatcher, El7z Up, Evnne, Oh My Girl, Super Junior, Tempest and TNX took to the festival stage.
Seoul Western District Court on Wednesday handed down a fine of 8 million won ($6,200) to the chief ...
한동훈 법무부 장관(왼쪽)과 이준석 전 국민의힘 대표. 연합뉴스이준석 전 국민의힘 대표가 22일 “나는 박근혜 키즈지만 이를 넘어섰다”며“한동훈 장관도 윤석열 키즈에서 벗어나야 한 ...
Dyson Korea said Wednesday it will enhance its customer service policy to reduce customer inconvenie ...
- Weak won pushes import prices up in October
- KT&G unveils W2.8tr shareholder return plan
- Seoul shares down amid possible US government shutdown woes
- Seoul Metropolitan Traditional Orchestra meets electronic beats
- [Herald Interview] Inaugural meeting maps UNC 2.0 amid shifting security dynamics
- BTS company Hybe heading to Latin America
- S. Korea, US defense chiefs discuss 'tailored deterrence strategy' on N. Korea
- 46 countries, including S. Korea, US, join declaration on 'responsible' AI use
- Seoul hosts ICC seminar highlighting role of Asia
- Bikes or motor vehicles? E
- SK chairman says agile responses needed in times of geopolitical strife
- 尹 "참모들 앉아있지 말고 현장 가라…나도 민생 더 파고들 것"
- Hanmi Global to host forum on data center construction
- 김의겸 "김혜경 법카 유용 의혹, 그 정도 사안은 영장 못 쳐"
- Mirae Asset Securities to buy back shares worth W60b
- D.O. of EXO to leave SM
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- Registration opens for offshore firms' FX trading
- Galleries vexed by outdated ban on taking older artwork out of country
- Seoul shares end nearly 2% lower amid Middle East woes
- [Korean History] 2003, when Korean cinema was at its finest
- KTO to offer weekend railroad travel packages through February
- Fifty Fifty's Keena says outsourcing rep stoked bad blood with Attrakt, Fifty Fifty
- [Herald Interview] Rising star conductor Klaus Makela to meet Korean audiences
- 윤 대통령 “저보고 소통 부족하다 지적하는 분 많아 반성”
- Seoul shares open sharply lower on US losses
- [Today’s K
- Seoul shares close nearly flat on US rate
- Samsung Biologics expansion ahead of schedule
- 'Teenage Mercenary’ leads Korean webtoon sensation in Japan